WARNING - probably sappy and boring, so skip if you'd like! I still remember when he asked me to go out with him. It was a crisp, summer day - Sylvan beach, 1997. We were sitting on the bench at the beach, he looks up at me and says that he has never felt this way about anyone before and he just feels "different" when he is around me. Ok everybody together now...AWWWW! Anyhoo...I thought it was a line of crap but thought I would give him a chance. I am so glad I did because I met the most genuine, sweet man I know.
We were together for a year and then Joe went off to college at Arizona State and we started our four year long distance relationship. It was difficult, but we made it and proved the strength in our relationship was real. Which brings me to the...
No comments:
Post a Comment