Did I mention how friendly the people are here in Kansas yet?? It didn't take long for us to meet some great people who we truly consider our family. Upon starting my job as a teacher, I was happy to see a young teacher on my team, that looked like she liked to have fun! I think she was happy to see such a
sharp dresser fun teammate as well! Ashley and I quickly started hanging out after school started. I still remember our first date with the hubbies...On the Border, food was
sick ok, but company was fun! Joe and Jeremy had sports in common and I think they hit it off as well. We pretty much have been inseparable ever since! We truly feel lucky to have found such a great couple to not only call friends but also consider family. We also have been able to get to know their families as well and enjoy their company! Ashley's parents, the Moneymakers, have included us in holidays and make us feel like part of the family (we call them our KC parents and grandparents for Nora). Jeremy's parents had us at their camp and included us in their summer activities there! Some pictures of our fun journey together:
Our first K-State game!
Beautiful Mommas with their Beautiful Daughters!
Ashley's Bachelorette Party in Chicago
Easter with the Higgins
Spring Break Trip with the Higgins and Moneymakers
Thanksgiving with the Moneymakers
Joe, Jeremy, and Paul at Royals game
They threw a surprise "30th" for Joe and I
Girls Trip - Chicago
Vegas baby! We ran our first half-marathon together.
There are so many more pictures and memories I could add! I hope they know how much we appreciate all of the nice things they do for us. Some of my favorite memories consists of simple times just hanging out and making each other laugh. More to come on our journey in Kansas and friendship with these two! Next stop on this journey...our baby girl, Nora Alaina!
No comments:
Post a Comment